Industrial water softener systems are ion exchangers that remove ions which are positively charged. Softeners mainly remove calcium (Ca2+) and magnesium (Mg2+) ions as they are often referred to as hardness minerals. The softening devices can reduce hardness up to five milligrams per liter (5 mg/L) of dissolved calcium & magnesium and can operate automatic, semi-automatic, or manual. Commercial water softeners collect hardness minerals in its conditioning tank and flush them away from time to time to the drain. When an ion exchanger is applied for water softening, it replaces the calcium and magnesium ions in the water with sodium.
- Removal of Total Hardness [calcium & magnesium]
- Application :Bolier /Cooling tower feed,
- Textile Process / Washing, other industrial applications
- Capacities : 1 M3/hr. upto250 M3/hr.
- Removes Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and all other inorganic salts
- Application :Process water to many industries
- Boiler feed, etc.
- 1 M3/hr. upto 50 M3/hr.